What influence hot melt adhesive effect
Hot melt adhesive is a kind of adhesive, often used in the adhesion of items, however, sometimes hot melt adhesive rebonding poor phenomenon. Below, small series to take you to understand the five factors affecting the effect of hot melt adhesive:
1. Color if the adhesive has no special requirements for the color of hot melt colloidal particles, it is better to choose yellow hot melt colloidal particles for better stickiness.
2. by sticking to the surface as long as the surface of the dirt and dirt can be cleaned, so as to play the maximum effect of hot melt adhesive.
3. The stickiness of adhesive hot melt strip is divided into early stickiness and late stickiness. As long as the early viscosity and late viscosity, in order to make the hot melt adhesive strip and be continued to maintain stability. This point in the production of hot melt adhesive, it is necessary to do.
4. the temperature resistance hot melt adhesive strip is more sensitive to the temperature, higher than a certain temperature, hot melt adhesive will soften. Below a certain temperature, hot melt adhesive will become brittle, so, in the selection of hot melt colloidal particles, must consider the changes in the ambient temperature of hot melt colloidal particles.
5. working time fast adhesion is one of the characteristics of hot melt colloidal particles. The operation time of hot melt adhesive is generally around 15 seconds. With the wide application of modern production mode -- assembly line, the operation time requirement of hot melt adhesive is getting shorter and shorter, such as book binding and speaker manufacturing, the operation time requirement of hot melt adhesive reaches about 5 seconds.