The advantages of thermal bond nonwoven
1. Light weight: with polypropylene resin as the main raw material, the specific gravity is only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, fluffy and feels good.
2. Softness: it is composed of fine fibers (2-3d) and formed by light point hot-melt bonding. Product softness moderate, with comfort.
3. Water pulling and air permeability: the polypropylene slice does not absorb water and has zero moisture content. The finished product has good water pulling ability and is made up of 100% fiber.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: the product is produced with food grade raw materials conforming to FDA, without other chemical ingredients, with stable performance, non-toxic and non-smelly, and without irritating the skin.
5. Antimicrobial and anti-chemical agents: polypropylene is a chemical blunt substance, which is not worm-eaten and can isolate bacteria and insect erosion in the liquid; Anti - bacterial, alkali corrosion, finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antimicrobial activity. Products with water, not moldy, and can be isolated in the liquid bacteria and insect erosion, not moldy moth.
7. Good physical properties. By the polypropylene spinning direct shop into the network hot bond, the product strength is better than the general staple fiber product, the strength has no direction, the vertical and horizontal strength is similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the two substances have similar names, they are far from each other in terms of chemical structure. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is quite stable and difficult to be degraded, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to be decomposed. The chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain is easily broken, so it can be effectively degraded, and in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bag in 90 days can be completely decomposed. Moreover, non-woven shopping bags can be reused for more than 10 times, and the pollution to the environment after waste is only 10% of the plastic bags.
The main USES are: medical health non-woven materials; Non-woven materials for clothing; Non-woven materials for daily life; Non-woven materials for industrial use; Non-woven materials for agriculture; Non-woven materials for national defense.