How to deal with Carbonization phenomenon
If you use a hot melt adhesive machine a lot of times you'll know that if you use a hot melt adhesive machine for a long time you'll see a black layer of material around the glue tank. These are the carbides.
Many people are confused about how these carbides are formed and what we should do to avoid creating too much carbides. In fact, the production of carbide mainly has the following points:
1, the temperature of the glue box is too high, some equipment has been used for a long time, the temperature control failure, the actual temperature is lower than the display temperature, or the temperature is much higher than the display temperature, the control effect, resulting in rubber damage, wire drawing phenomenon, long time will produce carbonization, leading to equipment blockage and rubber damage.
2. Carbonization of rubber layer on the surface of hot-melt glue box
3. The thermal stability of the glue itself is not good
4, hot melt adhesive in the plastic box for a long time repeated heating
5, there are two different types of hot melt adhesive in the plastic box
In view of the above reasons, the following aspects should be done in the daily glue use process to avoid carbonization:
1. Set the temperature of glue according to the specified technical parameters
2. Check the difference between temperature control and actual temperature in case of carbonization and other abnormal phenomena
3. The cover of the glue box should be closed at any time to avoid the contact between the hot melt adhesive on the surface and fresh air and accelerate the oxidation. The hot melt adhesive that has been repeatedly heated for a long time should be cleaned and replaced with a new one
4. Do not use two different properties of hot melt adhesive