Untreated Fluff Pulp Raw Material For Baby Diaper Absorbent Core All Brand 100%vigirn Wood Pulp
• Material: Fluff Pulp, Imported 100% vigrin wood pulp
• Pulping Type: Mechanical Pulp
• Pulp Style: Virgin
• Bleaching: Bleached
• Place of Origin: American Samoa
• Brand Name: Domtar/IP
• Model Number: Treated Fluff Pulp
• Color: White
• Application: Diaper & Sanitary napkin Absorbency Core
• Specification: 482MM*1200MM;
• Type: Treated
• Product name: Treated Fluff pulp jumbo roll for sanitary napkin
• Packing: Wrapping film jumbo roll
Packaging & Delivery
Plastic bags, pressboard at the both end, wrapped with PE film.
Shipped in 25 days after payment
Product Description: Treated fluff pulp, 100% virgin wood pulp, imported plup for sanitary napkin
Base weight: 750-780gsm
Brand: Domtar, International Paper, Weyhaeuser
As for the absorbent core for sanitary napkin, baby diapers ect.
1.Southern softwood species promote excellent absorption properties
2.Carefully controlled process conditions providing a pulp that processes consistenly with uniform distintegration.
3.Elemental chlorine free bleaching sequence
4.Easy shreding for low energy consumption and versatility across a wide variety of equiment.